“They stole money from my wallet and threatened my life!!”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The station manager on my flight from Morocco to Tel Aviv stole money from my wallet, threatened not to let me on the flight, that they would harm me and arrest me if I did not give them all the cash in my wallet. They were terrifying and I'm going to file a police report, as i am still going through shock and trauma. I am horrified with how customers are treated and threatened.

What if I had been traveling with my daughter? Thank god I was alone and no harm could come to my family. They were dismissive, condescending, thieves.

Do not fly this airline!!

2  Thank LJ333
Write a reviewReviews (30,504)

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I fly regularly with Turkish and generally the service is good though not exceptional. The staff are friendly and do their best to make the flight experience comfortable. However the departure gate service at London and also Istanbul was less efficient, it took a long time to board at both airports and the flight arrived late in Istanbul resulting in my suitcase missing the connecting flight to Addis Ababa.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Had such a lovely flight! The seats are spacious, the staff is lovely and the overall admin (because I also had a layover) was so smooth and so simple.

1  Thank 426tshepangm
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I had the worst experience in my life with the Turkish airlines,
My flight was delayed 14hours
My luggage was delayed for 2 days
The flight crews was so rude and nasty
The food quality was so bad
When i received my luggage was damaged
I will never ever take Turkish airlines again even if it is for free

Date of travel: April 2017
4  Thank Thomas u
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Before, when I had traveled with Turkish, they have stolen my perfumes in the luggage, as I was not sure, so could not blame them!
However after they have stolen my caviar, I must confirm: They are thieves!
Any idiot, who thinks that it's better to save some money, they must be assured, that taking into consideration, how they much they would steal from you, it's better to ignore this airline! IT's a bunch of thieves!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank habib U
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.