“Turkish Airlines, May 2017”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I fly regularly with Turkish and generally the service is good though not exceptional. The staff are friendly and do their best to make the flight experience comfortable. However the departure gate service at London and also Istanbul was less efficient, it took a long time to board at both airports and the flight arrived late in Istanbul resulting in my suitcase missing the connecting flight to Addis Ababa.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (30,504)

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Had such a lovely flight! The seats are spacious, the staff is lovely and the overall admin (because I also had a layover) was so smooth and so simple.

1  Thank 426tshepangm
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I had the worst experience in my life with the Turkish airlines,
My flight was delayed 14hours
My luggage was delayed for 2 days
The flight crews was so rude and nasty
The food quality was so bad
When i received my luggage was damaged
I will never ever take Turkish airlines again even if it is for free

Date of travel: April 2017
4  Thank Thomas u
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Before, when I had traveled with Turkish, they have stolen my perfumes in the luggage, as I was not sure, so could not blame them!
However after they have stolen my caviar, I must confirm: They are thieves!
Any idiot, who thinks that it's better to save some money, they must be assured, that taking into consideration, how they much they would steal from you, it's better to ignore this airline! IT's a bunch of thieves!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank habib U
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Again flew with TA.
Good price, good connections, no long waiting time at the airports
Staff friendlly
Foood okay.
Vodka (Absolut, my favourite) and whiskey served for free.
It's a shame that some people drink to much and cannot behave (i did behave btw), the alcohol made some passengers a bit rude.

Date of travel: April 2017
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.