“bad service”
Review of Transavia

Reviewed 6 April 2018

the flight was at 7 am. I arrived at the airport at 4 and I fell asleep on the bench of my gate waiting for the departure. When I woke up I was the last passenger and the hostess did not let me get on board saying I was drunk and I stank. At that moment I was really tired and I did not want to argue. They asked me if there was anyone with me who could testify, but I was alone. I had not slept, the night before I had gone out for a drink, but it had been many hours and I do not think that at 7 in the morning I could be drunk. Also, it is not forbidden to drink, either at the airport or on the plane, so I just do not understand why they behaved so bad with me.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,977)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The flight and crew was well organized' the seats were comfortable and there was enough room to the legs. The flight left on time. There is a limitation of 20 kg to person but there is arrangement to pay extra 5 euro for extra 5 kg, if you buy it before you make check-in. We think it's fear. We didn't like that at the airport we've been asked to ship our hand trolley on the account that it was a full flight, although we were among the first to arrive. We even like it less when we see that there were a lot of people that came on board with trolleys and even hand bags that weren't suit with not a problem. Also I didn't like it that while going to the toilets the steward try to push me back to my chair instead of make me a way. It is consider to be low- cost so there was no entertainment, and was not expected. The stewards were correct in general but never smile, it gives not such a good feeling.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 6 April 2018

All was perfect, especcially we were in time, not to late, staff was very friendly,
check in online was easy

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Even though it´s low cost airline I was pleasantly surprised. The seats were comfortable with lot of space (especially in the exit row). Landing was smooth and all the flight was very calm.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Flights were on time, attendants were courteous. Fair legroom. For such a short flight, nothing to complain about.