“Disappointed on First Thai Airways Flight”
Review of Thai Airways

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I flew from Bangkok to London on 11 October (TG916). Unlike most of the long haul flights on other airlines, Thai Airways served the second meal NOT diring the last two hours before landing but several hours after the first meal!!! Therefore, we didn't get snacks in between and were ONLY given sandwiches before we landed!!! WHY???

This was my first Thai Airways flight and was very disappointed!!!

1  Thank pacero599
Write a ReviewReviews (10,955)

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

And great legroom! I had read that Thai Air had above average legroom in economy anyway but being above average height, I also requested and got a wing exit seat. The a380 service is excellent and roomy and the staff friendly and food very adequate. I would definitely recommend if economy is your only option.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The level of customer service was sadly lacking. Food and hot drinks were served cold, the service was uncoordinated, I had finished my meal before my wife received hers on all occasions. Drinks were not served with meals. The flight attendants did not appear to care, I have had much better service and food in economy on other airlines. The A 380 had comfortable seat/beds, the head phones did not work properly but this did not matter as the in flight entertainment limited.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

From HK to phuket, video entertainment is important, however, no staff told u can switch to movie channel in 'interactive' mode. And after 45 mins on the plane, I asked how to see movie, a senior flight attendent told me I can switch to interactive mode with a manner ( u should already knew before u get on the plane.) Such a fxxking bad manner.

My wife's video was found malfunction and reported to the flight attendent for several times, they just told wait until the reboot of system, however , nothing was improved. My wife asked to change to other seat, however, we were told no seat for us to change. But ironically, after complaint, they said there are certainly three seats for us in another row, that was the worse experiment I ever had in the last decade I traveled at least two per year to thailand.

I do think as many rude chinese mainlander take this airline to thailand, they might think we are the same group ( I am fro HK).

1  Thank lis1086
Reviewed 17 October 2017

They are really warm and know how to treat you well.Travelled from Hyderabad to Krabi it was a long flight but never felt tired as the service was too good.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)