“Pretty good servcie”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean plane, great servcie. Everything ran smooth although we did take other TAP flights. London to Porto, Porto to Lisbon would have been nice to know about charges for bags prior to being at the airport. Minor point overall

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank mariacA1830IM
Write a ReviewReviews (14,635)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

poor comfort for the 5 hours flight, even in business class. The seat do barely recline, there is no inflight entertainment.

2  Thank RodEMikki
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Besides having plenty of stops TAP airline was a pleasant experience. Seats were comfortable, staff was pleasant. Whether you liked the food or not, they feed you plenty. Not to mention wine. The only thing that bothered me was they had no gate. We had to get off walk down stairs and travel a long way to enter the airport. I have torn meniscus and it was not good. That was my only problem with TAP. I would fly with them again.

3  Thank pgilmore
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I could catch a very nice deal to fly to Lisbon with TAP. It was basically the same amount as for a low price airline but obviously providing a better quality and service.
For some reason TAP is usually delayed a bit but i never go to do business so I am ok waiting a bit longer.
It was a very comfortable flight, super nice and attentive service.
Food was decent as well. When I can i will always try to fly with them to Portugal, they provide a busy schedule from Amsterdam.

Date of travel: January 2019
4  Thank Timi T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recent flights on TAP from Morocco to Cologne with a layover at Lisbon. First time on TAP product. Fairly satisfied with the experience. The equipment was very basic - hard product is spartan - thin back seats, no IFE, older aircraft. The soft product was great - FA's were competent and service oriented, I got food on these short flights, and a blanket (things no longer free on U.S. carriers). There was not much choice on this routing and I had low expectations however I was pleasantly surprised by the overall experience. We had timely flights, okay ground service, decent TA's, and I would fly this airline again on short to medium hauls if the price was competitive.

3  Thank AzRat