“Business Class Great”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a round trip flight on TAP. No problems going over. Service was great, food good, seats comfortable. Return trip the Service was good, food good, seats comfortable. Entertainment ok. Upon arriving in Miami only one bag of three arrived. Left the airport upset. Called agent several times with NO return call. 4 nights later the phone ran from an agent from TAP saying they would be at our home in 30 minutes with out luggage. YEA! My husband looked at the tags on the bags and he noted that the bags left Rome 3 days later than the original flight even though the bags were tagged PRIORITY! Yes we would fly TAP again. Were just thankful that our bags were found.

1  Thank M H
There are newer reviews for TAP Portugal

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After getting nowhere with customer service, I thought about sharing my negative experience here, when I saw the overwhelming dissatisfaction of TAP passengers that had already done so, I understood clearly why this airline is in the verge of bankruptcy....
I flew from Rome-Lisbon-Miami and my luggage did not arrive, I had been travelling for 2 weeks with my wife and had most of our clothes, medication, toiletries and all gifts for he family in the suitcases.
It took 6 days to locate my suitcase, daily phone calls, emails and stress. Apparently this has no importance to TAP as not even an apology was offered.
There is a saying: You pay peanuts, you get monkeys...that's what I got and you will too by booking this cheap flight. The plane is so old that the seat appears to me made of wood, the movies were played on a poorly functioning 2x2 screen, it had even ashtrays, so I'd assume that it is probably 20 years old or more....
THINK TWICE BEFORE BOOKING....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew with this airline because of its membership with Star Alliance and I am collecting some air miles. The flight was pretty average. There was a lack of in flight entertainment but the flight was bearable for a two and a half hour period. Food was average but at least it was free not like BA. The crew were polite but not as friendly. Will probably fly with them again only as a last choice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Boarding. Chaotic. Boarded late due to have to get on a bus. Children were assigned to emergency exits that then had to be moved.

Seats not very comfortable. Leg space adequate. Food couldn't eat.,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The plane is old. Technology that is already old. Aircraft of the year 2000 or 2001. Little comfort in the chairs that were successful 17 years ago. The onboard service is poor. Even flying in business class, the stewardesses are doing you a favor. "Ladies, take pride in your work." Of course, there are always people who try their best, but there is general dismay in this airline. Dirty airplane. The quality of food leaves something to be desired.
Check in is confusing. People do not demonstrate a good knowledge of the system. Anyway, flying with TAP company is a sad experience. If the executive is like that, poor of the passengers who fly in the economy.