“helpful. pleasant employees”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 26 September 2022

I felt everything was streamlined. All of the signs direct you, If you need help the Spirit Airlines employees answered any questions you might have. The most important aspect is arriving safely!

Reviewed 26 September 2022

Ok so this was a return flight and it was worse than the arrival flight. First they pushed out the departure time 3 times, Then once we did get in flight, they notified us they were delayed for safety reasons, but assured us the plane was safe??? that is why we had to wait 2 additional hours to take off.

Once we landed in Orlando we were told another one of Spirits planes were sitting at our gate so we could not depart, that burned another hour...

Again Fly this airline if you want to be late, uncomfortable, and scared to death on your flight.

Reviewed 26 September 2022

So We arrived at the airport early in the morning 7:00 AM that's the only good part we arrived safely. It all went down hill from there. Next Spirit shifted Gates, so begin running, then Spirit Shifted our arrival time by several hours. We missed the event we were flying out. Use these guys if you want to be late on purpose!

We will never use them again!

Reviewed 25 September 2022

First time flying out in the evening. I would like to say the entire experience was great!
Thank you to our flight attendants Dawna and Anne Marie. They were friendly, courteous and made the later flight enjoyable. Thank you to the Pilots for a smooth trip.

Reviewed 25 September 2022 via mobile

This airline needs to be out of business. My family and I have sadly been members of their "flying club" since 2015. I was sad to realize this; sad to think I have been giving my money to an airline with such poor customer service. From the time we left home to the hellish trip back, the customer service was terrible. Every time we fly this dump of an airline I say it will be my last. I only started taking Spirit again because of the upcoming merge with Frontier. Yikes! The entire experience is not worth the online price. I would rather pay for a major airline that is better suited to care for their paying customers, one which doesn't up-charge for Adequate customer service.

Date of travel: September 2022
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.