“Don't waste your money”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 25 September 2022 via mobile

This airline needs to be out of business. My family and I have sadly been members of their "flying club" since 2015. I was sad to realize this; sad to think I have been giving my money to an airline with such poor customer service. From the time we left home to the hellish trip back, the customer service was terrible. Every time we fly this dump of an airline I say it will be my last. I only started taking Spirit again because of the upcoming merge with Frontier. Yikes! The entire experience is not worth the online price. I would rather pay for a major airline that is better suited to care for their paying customers, one which doesn't up-charge for Adequate customer service.

Reviewed 25 September 2022

I don't understand the Zone Seating. I was in Zone 4 which is the last zone to enter the plane. Which would make a person think that the plane was being filled from the front to the back. I was one of the first people to be called for Zone 4. When I entered the plane, I couldn't believe how many people there were already seated in rows behind where I was sitting, and I was in seat 12C. Rows 10 - 13 were empty but the overhead bins were full I had to go back 4 or 5 rows to but my bag. This shouldn't be allowed. Spirit should start filling the plane by seat numbers and not allow people to put their bags in overheads not near their seats. It's just common courtesy. I had to take this flight as an overnight to attend my mother's funeral.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 25 September 2022

Love it. My flight was pleasant the airplane was very clean and crew extremely helpful. I like that the.crew was very attentive during the fight.

Reviewed 24 September 2022

Left on time and costumer service was great. I truly wS impressed with the airline. From checked in until we picked up luggage was really great!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 23 September 2022

Worthless app. Worthless customer service. Flight was fine, but don’t expect anything beyond. If you have issues, deal with them because Spirit will not.

Date of travel: September 2022
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.