“Don’t check your Luggage”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 8 July 2022

Spirit is the worst commercial carrie for Customer service!
Our bags was check in Las Vegas on a direct flight to Orlando.
The bag was scanned off the plane but never scanned onto the conver belt. All this information was given to me by the baggage claim department in Atlanta.
It’s been 4 days off emails, calling leaving messages at the Orlando baggage terminal by the way is a 3rd party contractor for Spirit airlines. ( yes what this means Spirit takes your money to handle the bag but then they leave all your belongings to a total stranger to take care of. And here is the kicker they will not give you any information about this company. The agents are trained to give absolutely no information out to you.
We received a generic message that the bag still is lost.
No kidding but they will absolutely give you no contact to speak to anyone that will help find the luggage.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed 8 July 2022

There’s literally not enough time to tell the story of how awful my last 15 hours have been. Spirit and no way try to make it right, the worst service and experience ever. And I travel a lot. Complete waste of a day, and I got to sleep on the floor in the airport. Amber doesn’t come Close to hire I feel right now.
Just trust me, the savings was not worth it. Ended up paying 320 on another airline to get there.

This company doesn’t care about you or your time. Would love to see the Ceo of this company experience what the people on this flight has to go through. Maybe he’d pull his head out of his butt and treat the customers that fill his pockets better.

This airline is destined for failure.

Reviewed 7 July 2022

I paid for my daughter's plane ticket, I paid for the seat in row number 3, I paid for the suitcase and the employees of the Aguadilla airport could not find any information on her ticket, in the worst and unprofessional way they told me call to spirit or buy another ticket that I finally had to do because spirit never answered the call, the manager at the airport and one of the employees were horribly rude and having the email with the flight confirmation they did not even want to read it, this terrible experience was on Tuesday, July 6 at the Aguadilla airport with two of the Spirit employees and one of them was the manager according to her

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 7 July 2022

Flight was delayed 3+ hours “due to weather” and I caught COVID on the flight. They gave me $50. G2H!

Reviewed 7 July 2022

Everything was wonderful! The big front seats are worth every penny!! I loved the flight attendants and the flight was wonderful!! I can’t wait too fly with Sprit Again!! Thank You for great service.

1  Thank Trina L
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.