“Disney Trip”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 7 July 2022

Everything was wonderful! The big front seats are worth every penny!! I loved the flight attendants and the flight was wonderful!! I can’t wait too fly with Sprit Again!! Thank You for great service.

1  Thank Trina L
Write a reviewReviews (25,072)

Reviewed 6 July 2022

I'm very pleased with my experience with Spirit Airlines. From the check in counter to boarding and air flight crew the whole team exceeded my expectations. Job well done Spirit. Will continue to be your customer for future flights.

Reviewed 6 July 2022

Terrible experience flying from California to Michigan. Just under 10 hours of delays was supposed to land at 7:30 in Michigan and didn't get home till 5:30 a.m. the next day. Was also put on a later flight leaving Las Vegas without notification until the next day. Compensation was calluses at 50 dollars. That's just insulting. I will pay the extra to a company that values there customers.

1  Thank I7860YJryanl
Reviewed 6 July 2022

Mechanical issue hallened to plane after we boarded they didn't allow us to deplane and met a very rude manager who told us either to get off flight or stay in flight.
Mech issue wasn't fixed and flight got delayed 10 hours. We have a connecting flight that also got delayed by 12 hours. Total delay of around 20 hours.
Terrible customer service and terrible delay

1  Thank 568ghaitha
Reviewed 6 July 2022

I’ve been contemplating this review for several weeks. My family made a 1300 mile move from Ohio to southern Florida at the end of May. It was decided that it would be best to fly our nine year old daughter down a couple weeks after the almost 20 hour drive with a uhaul pulling a car trailer.

We purchased her plane ticket as well as paid for a chaperone that I was assured would be with her the ENTIRE time.

I was so upset at the process of getting her from the gates that took place at MIA with Spirit representatives, that once my daughter began explaining HER experience to us I was even more upset to learn her details.

She explained that once on the plane the flight attendants sat her in a seat on the back of the plane and their “private” area was behind her. She said that no one sat with her and she was thankful to have the nice family sitting by her to talk with during the flight. Which made sense when said family was exiting the flight, these complete strangers knew exactly who I was because of their hours of conversation with my baby girl.

If you need to trust your child in the care of a chaperone with an airplane company DO NOT TRUST SPIRIT airlines. I was informed someone from the company would be reaching out over our concerns but have still not heard from anyone.

Date of travel: June 2022
1  Thank BarberBeauty413
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.