“Poor service never again DO NOT USE THEM”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 24 May 2022

From bwi Baltimore at spirit airlines two female employees was very rude was getting smart when we try to get help your customer service sucks then when we was coming back from las vegas airport we arrive 2 hours early before the plane left to come back to Baltimore they were two new employees at las vegas airport and when we ask them to assistant us me and my friend they didn't assist us and made us miss our plane when we been there and told us to go to the wrong line the lines was extremely long and then when we went to the right line we miss our flight then after we miss our flight due to the new employees giving us wrong information we then went to a supervisor at vegas airport this was on may 18, 2022 the supervisor was very very rude and told us that we had to re booked the flight after we told her it was your employees fault she didn't care and was very rude all she was concerned about was the money to re booked the flight then we ask her can we have hotel voucher and food voucher and she said no we dont give hotel voucher with a ATTITUDE and when i ask her for the corporate office number she said they dont have a corporate number she said we have to email them and it takes 30 days to respond we was VERY UNHAPPY AND DISAPPOINTED AND THIS was my FIRST time FLYING WITH SPIRIT AND I WILL never FLY WITH YOUR AGAIN YOUR CUSTOMER SUCKS AND NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH AND WHEN WE DID CALL CUSTOMER NUMBER NOT CORPORATE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE KEPT HANGING UP ON US WHEN WE WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION I will NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO YOUR AT ALL i will definitely be using southwest from now on out

3  Thank 795kashannab
Write a reviewReviews (25,294)

Reviewed 23 May 2022

I selected Spirit Airlines for the first time as they were the only company offering a direct connection between Milwaukee and Orlando. I booked 4 seats on 1/25/22 for $1,262 with their bundle (not really a low cost, that’s OK for a direct connection) and for a trip scheduled on 5/13-18/22. They then changed the flights 3 times including the day of return on 5/18 to 5/19. When I asked to change my itinerary to get back on my original schedule, I was told that that flight on 5/18 was cancelled and so I had to pick up Chicago instead of Milwaukee, which I have accepted. The fees for editing my itinerary were $752 for the 4 seats (60% of original price, plus cost of rental car). Back home, I contacted their customer service but got no resolution except an offer for 2 vouchers of $50 that I have declined. I do not recommend SA. While I understand that changing itinerary may imply fees, I would also expect that when the carrier is responsible for that change, they would waive those fees, call it courtesy or simply respect of your customers.

2  Thank Philippe G
Reviewed 23 May 2022

Awesome flight and Crew!!!!!! I got nauseous on the flight and the Crew jumped into nurse mode!!! They made sure I was cared for, each member came to my assistance the entire flight even leaving the plane their level of concern is amazing!!!!! May I add: the passengers in my row were caring as well!!!! Not only does Spirit have a caring Crew ,their actions causes the passengers to be thoughtful and helpful!!!!
I'm afraid of flying but do to the Pilot's professional skills with guiding the plane and effortless touch down, I'm looking forward to my next flight with Spirit Airlines!!! Up,up and away!!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2022

First our direct flight TO LAX got a lay over added about a week before the flight. Annoying, but no big deal. As we get into the Uber to get to the airport for our return flight, they canceled it on us. We get there, wait an HOUR in line so a rep can tell us that we either can either get tickets to the next flight, which was 4 days away, or get a refund. They could do nothing for us to compensate us for FOUR days in LA, that was "not their problem". They could not help us find flights on a different airline (again, not THEIR problem). We had to spend $500 more to get home the next day (and hotel room). Spend the extra, get a better flight... it will save you money in the long run.

Reviewed 22 May 2022

Congress needs to shut Spirit Airlines down they strand american passengers with no way of getting home. My elderly mom is currently stranded in Vegas after than cancelled her flight on the 21st. All they did was say sorry for the inconvenience.

They don't give a damn about her not having medicine or how she's going to get home.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.