“Flying as promised”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 21 January 2022

As a pilot i travel a lot globally
Spirit is getting its act together, slowly but surely.
They now leave on time, don't cancel (other airlines do)
They have a price that is still very doable for the distance covered

1  Thank TheTallPilot
Write a reviewReviews (24,584)

Reviewed 21 January 2022

Worst airline ever! I got double charge for luggage. They charge for carry on. No entertainment no tv no screens. No food. We been on the plain for 2hrs and now we have to get off the plain because of a frozen door and than get back on to board 4hrs later. Worst experience ever!!!!!!!

Reviewed 21 January 2022

Even though there was a slight delay everything went pretty smoothly. I would more than likely fly with Spirit in the future.

Reviewed 20 January 2022

I tried to check in online and get saying server error after I put in my credit card information, I waited almost 10 minutes I tried again this it went thru. When I got to the airport with my wife to get my boarding pass at the kiosk it was showing that we had 2 bags each but only had 1 each, the agent at the counter was frustrated and gave me a business card and told me to contact spirit and they will refund me the extra charge. I contacted Spirit the next day and none the less they kept insisting that I had checked in 2 bags each and was given the run around saying that I have to go online to spirit.com and file a complaint. Every question that you ask they will put you on hold to ask someone else...VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 20 January 2022

My trip to Barranquilla was fantastic. I didn’t have any inconvenience during my waiting time at the airport neither had any delays. The flight was on time, and very smooth. I’ll always use and recommend Spirit Airline to my family and friends.

Date of travel: January 2022
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.