“Very good flight”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 4 September 2020

Had to use the baggage kiosk and agent was very helpful. Then he told me where to go to get a wheelchair to take me to the plane. By the time we got to the gate the plane was boarding. Since all passengers were on the plane, we left about 15 minutes early. My bag was the 3rd one down the carousel.

Date of travel: August 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank campgrammyandpoppop
Write a reviewReviews (25,070)

Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

I have never had such an awful experience with an airline. Due to CoVid, we had to cancel a trip to Texas last March. We were given a credit for our tickets, but had to rebook by September. We rescheduled for an October trip and now have been notified our flight has been cancelled. They have refused to give us a refund so we can book on another airline. There are no more flights leaving from Sacramento, so in order to even begin to use these tickets we would have to drive to Las Vegas. They will only communicate via text message and they don’t answer you for hours. It’s an absurd way to do business. This company will never make it through this with the way they treat customers. We will be out the money for these tickets as well as reservations for a rental in Waco. Don’t even think about booking with this airline!

• Customer service
    • Value for money
1  Thank 327sandyr
Reviewed 3 September 2020

Delayed flights, you have to pay for water and everything else during the flight. Just ghetto and unprofessional

1  Thank Nikkpettyreeves
Reviewed 3 September 2020

Never recommend anyone to take this was told from 4 different people before the gate everything want I get to the gate I had to pay for 4 extra bags and mask when other people had the same ones on. The bags cost me nearly 300 plus 275 for the suitcases. At that point I already wanted to switch from spirit in the first place . But Expedia also wouldn’t work with me never would use them ever again. Going to stick to my normal weekly United or American . Never any issues with them and they don’t charge me almost the same amount of the doing trips just for 3-4 bags

1  Thank H4017WEdales
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Can't comment on the flight because it never happened. My wife and I were to fly out for our anniversary on a Wed in Oct. Spirit moved our departure to the following day?!?!? And much later the following day as well. So much for my non-refundable deposit on a condo, and will lose on the car reservation, too. And wouldn't give me a straight answer as to whether the actual flight was cancelled, or rather overbooked. I'm drawing my own conclusion based on how my direct questions were dodged. Absolutely shameful on their part.

2  Thank drwill1974
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.