“Shameful”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 2 September 2020

Can't comment on the flight because it never happened. My wife and I were to fly out for our anniversary on a Wed in Oct. Spirit moved our departure to the following day?!?!? And much later the following day as well. So much for my non-refundable deposit on a condo, and will lose on the car reservation, too. And wouldn't give me a straight answer as to whether the actual flight was cancelled, or rather overbooked. I'm drawing my own conclusion based on how my direct questions were dodged. Absolutely shameful on their part.

2  Thank drwill1974
Write a reviewReviews (25,269)

Reviewed 2 September 2020

In 30 years of traveling all over the world with multiple airlines, I have never been so disappointed with the complete lack of communication and professionalism the company provided. The fact that the plane was delayed by 8 hours and then the audacity to not communicate the departure of the next flight. I was on my way to Los Angeles to my brother's wedding which I missed because of your lack of customer service. The staff where clueless and helpless, I find it utterly disgraceful!

Date of travel: August 2020
    • Customer service
    • Value for money
2  Thank X5962JZrosss
Reviewed 2 September 2020

great to travel although covid has changed things drastically - problem with airlines is you pay a price and everything else has a price tag -

Date of travel: August 2020
1  Thank Patricia W
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Only had to wait about 10 minutes to board the flight. Flight departed and landed early (a good thing). Waited no more than a couple minutes for my checked bag to come out. Very efficient operation.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank 602jerryw
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Excellent service nothing bad to say i was greeted airplane was clean and we landed safely. And distance was followed

1  Thank Raven1lv81
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.