“Disgraceful Airline with terrible customer service”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 2 September 2020

In 30 years of traveling all over the world with multiple airlines, I have never been so disappointed with the complete lack of communication and professionalism the company provided. The fact that the plane was delayed by 8 hours and then the audacity to not communicate the departure of the next flight. I was on my way to Los Angeles to my brother's wedding which I missed because of your lack of customer service. The staff where clueless and helpless, I find it utterly disgraceful!

Date of travel: August 2020
    • Customer service
    • Value for money
2  Thank X5962JZrosss
Write a reviewReviews (24,872)

Reviewed 2 September 2020

great to travel although covid has changed things drastically - problem with airlines is you pay a price and everything else has a price tag -

Date of travel: August 2020
1  Thank Patricia W
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Only had to wait about 10 minutes to board the flight. Flight departed and landed early (a good thing). Waited no more than a couple minutes for my checked bag to come out. Very efficient operation.

Date of travel: September 2020
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank 602jerryw
Reviewed 2 September 2020

My flight was from Philadelphia to Tampa. I experienced no delays or any problems boarding. The flight attendants were very friendly. One of them even allowed me to enter the cockpit as well. My seat wasn’t the most comfortable and the tray table was very small, but you get what you pay for. It was a very smooth flight and landed on time. The reason I took off a star was because sometimes they change their times as a mistake and causes confusion. However, it is a good airline if you are traveling a short distance.

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank everettb974
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Excellent service nothing bad to say i was greeted airplane was clean and we landed safely. And distance was followed

Date of travel: September 2020
1  Thank Raven1lv81
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.