“Worst Experience Ever!”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 13 August 2022

Worst Experience I have ever had with an airline. It is embarrassing that the flight crew have one job, get paid for it, and can’t even complete it correctly. The man standing at the door prior to entering the plane was underwhelmingly non-experienced, and carried himself with the same intelligence of a junior high school student. Completely in awe with my awful experience and the lack of professionalism.

1  Thank johnmF4813DJ
Write a reviewReviews (44,626)

Reviewed 13 August 2022

They cannot keep a schedule on time. 3 hours delay on my last flight and 51/2 hours delay this time. There won't be a next time...
The southwest credit card is a joke with the point system.
The entire lobby is slam full...

1  Thank taylordW970AI
Reviewed 12 August 2022

Southwest has the worst excuse for customer service of ANY company I've seen. I had a flight from Dallas to Corpus Cristi. To make a long story short, Southwest cancelled the connecting flight from Houston to Corpus Cristi on my return flight from Dallas. I ended up paying out of pocket for a hotel in Houston, then a rental car to get home from from Houston to Corpus Cristi. Southwest paid nothing!! Total cost for both around $550.00. Maybe Southwest will improve at some point? As for me, I will Never know.

Date of travel: February 2022
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank davidhB5592IG
Reviewed 12 August 2022

For one they lost my luggage because of a tear like literally a rip in the aircraft so they left out all of our luggages and didn't tell nobody, finally found my luggage I got it back it's SUPER SOAKED in water all my stuff is ruined horrible horrible horrible place to travel with do not recommend they need to fix their employees and planes. If a aircraft DOES NOT COMPLETE the inspection why in the world are u letting people board, pathetic work southwest. I am super disappointed in you I've been flying with them over 10 years and they never seem to not disappoint me.

Reviewed 12 August 2022

Southwest cancelled my wife traveling alone because they overbooked. No help, no apology, no compensation. I am shocked and will never fly southwest again

1  Thank mikesO2693US
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.