“Never again!”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thought I’d save $50 compared to Delta flight. Delays, delays and more delays. Mechanical issues. Then they couldn’t get a log book delivered. In the meantime, the Delta flight that I could’ve taken left and arrived on time. I could’ve driven from Atlanta to PCB quicker than this trip took. This airline sucks. Check out the Yelp reviews! Almost all 1 out of 5. This airline sucks! Ruined my trip that I was looking forward to going on. Never again will I fly SW.

1  Thank Triplejatlanta
Write a reviewReviews (44,059)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We flew from Baltimore, MD to Manchester, NH on Flight 2871 on Sept. 16 and on a return flight 2667 from Manchester to Baltimore on Sept. 20. We were warmly greeted at curbside check-in at both airports and quickly sent on our way. Everyone from the security personnel to gate check-in staff was so pleasant. Thankfully, neither flight was completely full, so we could spread out a little – we had an empty seat between my husband and I.

This was the first flight we have taken since January 2020 due to the pandemic. We were required to wear masks from the time we entered the airport, on the plane, and until we left the airport. We were pleased to see that everyone was complying with this regulation. The crew were cheerful and entertaining. Frankly, I feel sorry for the flight attendants due to the passengers that they have to deal with. It used to be everyone dressed for casual Friday, now they dress like they are working in the yard on Saturday. Even more distressing is the amount of items that people carry on… way too much. This was less than an hour flight. The best part of both flights is that they were uneventful – thanks to our skillful pilots.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Scheduled seats together but had to sit separately. On the way back we had to pay an extra $180 for seats together. We got drink vouchers as a consolation and couldn't redeem them on the flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flying SOUTHWEST Airlines gives me a better feeling than others (3). It's a sincerity thing. Communications and air travel are two of those most difficult commodities to coordinate, let alone please EVERYONE. But SW Feels like they are sincerely making that effort. Not just by the great employees, but the not so great moments too. Comparing is hard enough with humans involved, but for all these situations and moments "I" have seen, they really do have a lot of ❤.
Thank-you to all of the employees, every single one!!

Date of travel: August 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank 924carmenp
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst ever!! Sent some email to screw up our flights that we did not get!! Customer service worst ever ! No compensation at all! I work at 7am and my husband works at 7:30, they do not care at all! Les than 1 star service!!

1  Thank K1908GNdonnar
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.