“Always a good experience, start to finish.”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 8 July 2021

We love Southwest. They make it so easy for families, with family boarding first so they can sit together - on a recent flight when people moved to let a late-boarding family sit together, the captain came on to commend them! On another leg of that same flight, security was delayed and we just got to the gate in time and were the last ones on the plane. My partner and I started to sit in middle seats, and a kind attendant signaled us that there were still two seats together at the back. Service is always positive and helpful, our flights have been smooth, we love the great rates and free bags - it's a slam dunk.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank jaimebK4733YM
Write a reviewReviews (44,620)

Reviewed 8 July 2021

I fly for business and only fly southwest. I have never had a bad experience. I understand issues with weather and staffing right now. The crews in Nashville are always willing to help. Keep up the great work. See you Monday!

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank msedlacek2018
Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

Totally disapointed with this airline… you purchase a Vacations package because of the itinerary and the good reviews, but you ending getting a totally messy trip… Good reviews are probably created by the same airline… aircraft with mechanical issues, flying delays, change of routes, price is not cheap, so think twice before you book with this Airline.

1  Thank Alves V
Reviewed 8 July 2021

One day I decide I wanted to go on a non planed trip!! I told one of my best friends about it! How fun would it be just to walk up to a airline ticket counter and ask for a round trip flight out! Ms Patty from Southwest Airlines made my bucket list come true! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to help me with our trip!!!
Nashville was a blast and I will definitely go back! Alison and I lived up 3 days in Nash!!

1  Thank ashleywY9477VB
Reviewed 8 July 2021

Horrible, South west airlines is extremely unorganized they are constantly messing up gates, and double booking flights. Constantly running late. I don’t care if you get free snacks they suck. They need to get there stuff together. I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone. If I could give them a 0 I would.

1  Thank Hotteine
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.