“Six hours late”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 7 July 2021

Flight was six hours late, no apology or recompense from airline. When I tried to rebook, they changed my boarding group to an inferior group. After I changed back to my original flight, I still did not have the original boarding group that I’d booked. No offer of help from gate agent.

1  Thank 981ebenc
Write a reviewReviews (44,557)

Reviewed 7 July 2021

Worst airline ever!!! You don't save in the long run due to mental health1!! We were over charge due to a ancllation. No service or watr er servided. No assigned seats...awful experience.

Date of travel: June 2021
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank O3945ONlaurieb
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Missed my flight going from Denver to NYC. Tried to call to cancel 10 minutes beforehand (I was at least thirty minutes calling beforehand) and was on hold for TWO HOURS (I am not exaggerating). Bought a new flight to get to NYC, whatever, fine. I come to find out on my way back home that the airline CANCELLED MY FLIGHT HOME WITHOUT TELLING ME. Even though I booked a new flight with the same airline. Called customer service and I kid you not they hung up on me. I will never ever ever under any circumstances ever fly this stupid airline again. Good riddance

2  Thank macyw106
Reviewed 6 July 2021

The was my first time flying Southwest and it was the worst traveling experience I’ve ever had. Flight was disrupted. Agents and staff very unprofessional. Was promised Love vouchers which we have not received. Given the run around for months. Called Customer Service at : 214-792-4000. The Operator lied to me, yelled and was very rude and disrespectful before hanging up. No one has yet to respond to me. I would never recommend Southwest Airlines, I’ll stick with Delta.

Date of travel: April 2021
3  Thank nicholew203
Reviewed 5 July 2021

Southwestern sucks. I’m now on a 5 hour delay because of a “flight swap”. Southwest has done absolutely nothing for the customers that it has inconvenienced. Not even a cup of water. I will never, ever fly Southwest for business or pleasure. Horrible airline that does not care about its customers.

1  Thank tonyrL6282LW
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.