“I hate this airline more than any other airline”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 6 July 2021

Missed my flight going from Denver to NYC. Tried to call to cancel 10 minutes beforehand (I was at least thirty minutes calling beforehand) and was on hold for TWO HOURS (I am not exaggerating). Bought a new flight to get to NYC, whatever, fine. I come to find out on my way back home that the airline CANCELLED MY FLIGHT HOME WITHOUT TELLING ME. Even though I booked a new flight with the same airline. Called customer service and I kid you not they hung up on me. I will never ever ever under any circumstances ever fly this stupid airline again. Good riddance

2  Thank macyw106
Write a reviewReviews (44,626)

Reviewed 6 July 2021

The was my first time flying Southwest and it was the worst traveling experience I’ve ever had. Flight was disrupted. Agents and staff very unprofessional. Was promised Love vouchers which we have not received. Given the run around for months. Called Customer Service at : 214-792-4000. The Operator lied to me, yelled and was very rude and disrespectful before hanging up. No one has yet to respond to me. I would never recommend Southwest Airlines, I’ll stick with Delta.

Date of travel: April 2021
3  Thank nicholew203
Reviewed 5 July 2021

Southwestern sucks. I’m now on a 5 hour delay because of a “flight swap”. Southwest has done absolutely nothing for the customers that it has inconvenienced. Not even a cup of water. I will never, ever fly Southwest for business or pleasure. Horrible airline that does not care about its customers.

1  Thank tonyrL6282LW
Reviewed 5 July 2021

Worst airline EVER. Flight was delayed almost 7 hours. Southwest did absolutely nothing for its customers. I will never fly Southwest ever again for work or pleasure. Southwest doesn’t care about its customers.

1  Thank tonyrL6282LW
Reviewed 5 July 2021

original booked and paid for flight was cancelled( purchased 3 months earlier)..assigned new flight which was extremely inconvenient for older travelers. arriving at midnight both flights! every flight was at least a half hour behind...we had a flight into midway and it took them almost a half hour to get someone to get the walkway to the side of the plane!..we just sat there.came in thru a19..on our boarding pass from midway to hartford it was marked gate b1`..we walked all the way over to b1 to find out we were flying out of a19!!!..are you kidding me!!!..my back is held together with titanium and screws and i walk with a cane..and then the moron at the gate would not let me on with the wheel chair people..thank god i had paid for the a seat...i'm not flying again till they get there *^%T together..

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Peter R
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.