“one thing after another”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 5 July 2021

original booked and paid for flight was cancelled( purchased 3 months earlier)..assigned new flight which was extremely inconvenient for older travelers. arriving at midnight both flights! every flight was at least a half hour behind...we had a flight into midway and it took them almost a half hour to get someone to get the walkway to the side of the plane!..we just sat there.came in thru a19..on our boarding pass from midway to hartford it was marked gate b1`..we walked all the way over to b1 to find out we were flying out of a19!!!..are you kidding me!!!..my back is held together with titanium and screws and i walk with a cane..and then the moron at the gate would not let me on with the wheel chair people..thank god i had paid for the a seat...i'm not flying again till they get there *^%T together..

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Peter R
Write a reviewReviews (44,620)

Reviewed 4 July 2021

Flights get canceled without notice. No one calls, text or email you with the changes. The night before returning home, we weren't able to check in. At this point we realized our flight has been canceled.
Tried to call the customer service but system said it will take 108 minutes to talk to customer service.
The day after, I was able to talk to someone and finally with extra stop and over 10 hours, we got home.

2  Thank 538nardina
Reviewed 4 July 2021

I have been flying Southwest Airlines since 2007. Unfortunately, my recent flight last week was horrible. Between no enforcement of the Federal mandate of mask wearing, and having my connecting flight home canceled, basically leaving me stranded in Chicago for two days, to the lackadaisical attitude of the Southwest staff, I seriously doubt I will fly this airline again.

2  Thank annedI2330KI
Reviewed 4 July 2021

The curse of arrogance in the customer service industry leads to a multi billion dollar company with rude stuckup, standoffish workers. They feel like I need to kiss their a**. Dont forget you work for the money I pay to fly. Get your act together attendants and serve. You are servers. Stop pretending like you are the customer. Clean the plane once in a while

2  Thank vizivuzu
Reviewed 3 July 2021

We booked early bird for our flights so our Boarding Group was A. I had a small drawstring bag with just my wallet and phone in it, and a carry on luggage. I put my laptop bag in my carry on, but took it out to answer emails while waiting for boarding. When it was time to board, the flight attendant was very rude Louise Chang- saying I can't board with 3 bags. Now I understand this, if I was carrying a big backpack and luggage, but my drawstring bag barely had anything in it. I had to open my luggage and put in my laptop, while she let other passengers go in front of us. Terrible experience.

3  Thank hindersnap
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.