“Disappointed”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 22 May 2021

So l flew from Atlanta Ga to San Antonio,had my two boys 3 years and 18 months,an hour after we took off one of the hostess asked me if l had paid for my son to sit on that seat,and i did not get it how l was going to get in a plane with two kids and not pay for the seat and my son is 3 years,l found it very disturbing and it was an hour after taking off,,i was sad and embarrassed and disappointed about this approach..

2  Thank NOkulunger
Write a reviewReviews (44,373)

Reviewed 21 May 2021

All excited I try to buy my ticket for the next Weekend and visit my family through the app. I have everything ready and I make the payment by Apple Pay which was made satisfactorily. then I realize that my ticket was never generated. I call the Southwest representative tells me that a confirmation of my ticket was never made and that I should call the bank to cancel the transaction, I call the bank and they tell me that they cannot cancel the transaction because southwest is still processing money and my payment and that this may take 5 business days. This whole process took me about 1 hour on the phone. now thanks to Southwest I don't have a Ticket and the money! Well done southwest.

1  Thank danieletapia
Reviewed 21 May 2021

I love my experience with Southwest , first time and I was very happy, awesome customer service , also I left my wallet in the plane , I filed a complaint, within hours I got a respond and they found my wallet . Send it i me overnight. Thank you to the staff

1  Thank milagrosr379
Reviewed 21 May 2021

I frequently fly for business and personal travel. Southwest is garbage; seating is terrible and frequently late. If you have an option for another carrier, TAKE IT!

1  Thank matthewpU766UK
Reviewed 18 May 2021

Let me say the Full Service check-in desk was fabulous. The gate agents are awful. We arrived at gate; gate door still open. Agent looks at pass and says "stand against the wall". What? Is this prison? No explanation why we had to stand there. The desk agent finally came over and explained. She was nice and helpful. Agent at next gate, I asked if I needed a new boarding pass. Her response "Why would you think you need one?" Out of 5 interactions, two were pleasant; three rude.
No internet unless you pay for it. No plug in for chargers. They offer 4 beverages and you order by number. 1) coke 2) diet coke 3) 7 Up and 4) water. Might be less expensive but I would rather pay a little more for service.

1  Thank Auntrie45
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.