“First Timer”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first experience with Southwest (we are Canadian). First off i would like to say that customer service over the phone is a solid 10! We had a glitch with my husband’s ticket. They were on it immediately and all was settled within a few minutes. Thanks! We were pleasantly surprised! Our flight to Vegas was not full so we had a row to ourselves :-)
The flight was on time, within minutes we were all boarded, simple as that!
The staff was really nice!
2 free luggage!?!! Wow....can’t beat that!
About the leg room? It is what it is....if I wanted leg room I would of booked first class with another company and paid 10 times what I paid for a 1 hour flight. So if you are aware that this is a no frill airline then you will be happy you paid what you did and had more $$$ to spend on your vacation!!!
Seriously, Beats hands down a few airline companies out there, Canadian ones at that!
We will definitely use Southwest again! Thanks for the hospitality, keep up the great work!

Write a ReviewReviews (29,918)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recent trip to St Augustine FL on Southwest. Inbound was connection through Dallas Love Field. Excellent Flights on time and super. Homebound was through Houston Hobby. Good flight to Houston despite weather still on-time. Flight Houston to Tulsa was slight delay and aircraft change due to maintenance issues. They did the best they could considering the circumstances. Thanks very much

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've been using southwest for a while now and I am so glad they were there for us when we needed them. We flew out of Indianapolis for LAX, but I didn't realize our luggage had to be checked in 30 minutes before the flight. Totally "my bad", but Southwest got us on a new flight right away with a small layover in Vegas. Then we needed to change the flight again towards the end of our trip and the customer service was phenomenal. Made our changes right away, yes it cost me more money, but I was just glad we could get the flight changed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Traveled by way of Baltimore. There was an hour delay on the second leg, but otherwise no problems. Return was through Chicago. Smooth trip all the way.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

And just like that, 5 hours is over... excellent WIFI with free TV and snacks... and yeah, they even made me some iced coffee. Oh, and at 5'2" I can sit cross-legged in my seat there is so much room!