“EFFicient, Ontime, larger seats, accommodating”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They are by far the best airline out there form DTW. The seats have NOT been downsized. They make every effort to leave and arrive on time.
Take this airline whenever possible

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,918)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our departing flight had Colleen as one of our flight crew, she is awesome. She is from our home town and we are hearing about how she loves her job. We could really tell that by watching her work. She was always smiling at every passenger as she passed them. She even announced my husband's birthday as we landed.

Our departing flight also had a great crew. Kelly was friendly, she told us she had been with SW for 20 years and truly loves her job.

The next time we fly SOUTHWEST (which we hope is soon!) we are hoping to have Colleen and Kelly again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Easy trip to Denver on a weeknight. No trouble boarding, the crew is pleasant, the flight was smooth.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love flying with southwest airlines. I make this trip every September and have had nothing but awesome service every time. I only had one major flight delay a couple of years ago that would have made me miss my connecting flight. They got me immediately booked on another flight and I made it home on time. Two weeks later I received complimentary drink coupons from them. This is the only airline I will use for travel in the US.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't mind not having an assigned seat; people line up correctly and boarding is usually done relatively smoothly. The flight attendants will try to accommodate families and those traveling together, especially if boarding later. Attendants are friendly and conscientious. On a long flight, offers for drinks/water are made multiple times. It's great to be able to check a bag (or two) without paying extra.