“Love Southwest”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Always a good flight with Southwest !
Smoothest Landing I have ever had !
Arrived a little early, baggage was perfect!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (25,302)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Theyve got it going on. Friendly flight attendants and they generally were on-time. Southwest is the first choice when travelling.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We recently took a vacation to Cancun with points Southwest points. It was great to connect through Austin and Houston instead of heading to a more northern and winter-risky airport. Both Austin and Houston are great airports to for connections.
Of course, the Southwest team headed down and back from Cancun were awesome.
Arriving in Cancun was a big surprise. The terminal is new and very nice. When we arrived, we were through the customs process in a matter of minutes…WOW!
The area where you greet transportation is very efficient and friendly. It was easy to find our transportation service, but there was some delay with the private van service arriving. The gentleman that greeted us stayed with us until we were departing for our resort.
When we returned to the airport, there were professional gentlemen on the curb that helped us with out bags and quickly helped us get to the Southwest A-list preferred counter.
Getting through security in Cancun was quick and easy. Once you get into the terminal you need to pay attention and make sure you know when and where your departure gate is located. There are few announcements made. The Southwest employees at the counter were very helpful.
Southwest and the new Cancun airport are AMAZING. I fly into many airports every week. Cancun is a great airport!
Rental car vs. car service or cab. I thought a rental car would be convenient and easy. I am very glad I did not rent a car. When I departed and returned to the airport I used Otium. The drivers were friendly and vans were very comfortable. We paid $80 for a private van…which was $10 more than a group round trip fare.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My 13 year old daughter and I flew Southwest to see my sister in March. It was her first time flying and loved it. The check-in process is very easy on their app. The quicker you check in, the better your seat choice. We just went to the airport and printed our tickets, then waited for them to announce boarding. They board you in groups, then you pick your own seats. The flights attendants were nice, and some were very funny with their announcements and safety procedures. We got the standard snack and drink on all of our flights. The best part of Southwest is that bags are free!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We were traveling with business select tickets and was expecting a little more than getting on the plane with people already there and keeping place for people that were suppose to be boarding behind us. The stewards did nothing about it. The service on the plane was sufficient, but unfriendly. So was check in. The lady really made us feel that she was doing us a huge favor. When we got to LAX we had to wait 30 minutes to get our gate, which I know is not South West's fault and then we had to wait nearly 45 minutes for our luggage. If you are flying with South West rather buy the cheapest tickets and the early bird check in rather than Business Select. It really is nearly the same, much cheaper and the only thing you get extra with Business Select is an Alcoholic drink.