“Big Improvement over the last years.”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Was surprised how much improved SW airlines service was. Havent flown since 2010 and can say their service and customer relations are now very good. From the flight crew to the ground service they were great.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,096)

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Do not fly southwest! Tried to switch a flight over thanksgiving and they did not disclose all of the information required to switch the flight and drained my account from points plus charged me $120 (they only said they were charging $120). You would think from a big company they would be understanding. Been loyal southwest customers since 2002. Their point system is a scam and customer service is awful.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

The Captain and Crew were wonderful, he always let us know via speaker of the change of altitudes due to the wind and clouds. The Crew was wonderful with answering any questions that you might of had and so very friendly. They were also very helpful with informing us that when we landed in Chicago to just keep our seats , make ourselves comfortable while we waited for the other passengers to be boarded.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I’m a frequent SWA customer and have always had great experiences both in the air, online, and with representatives on the phone. It is my choice of airline travel. Maybe that’s why this most recent experience has disappointed me so. Family travels were disrupted when my husband began having chest pains while on vacation. He was taken to ER and ended up having heart stent surgery. Of course discharge date is not known until that same date, time of discharge is even more a mystery. We had booked flts to travel beyond our vacation spotwhich had to cancelled which I did and have those banked in my travel funds. That worked well. Problem came when I called to try and rebook back to original destination. Of course I understand same day/last minute dates will be premium charge but I was expecting (hoping) to get a reduced fare to travel back. Dr ok’ed flying as long as was non stop, minimum wait times etc. I called customer service and was told there was no emergency fare or medical fare or grieving fare to be offered, I would pay what the website showed. Also the one nonstop flt for that day and the next was booked so stand by was not an option (medically). There was an early am flt available but expensive but the dr wouldn’t be at hospital at that time to discharge. (On top of all this, my SWA beverage flight coupons were in my wallet that was stolen during the hospital stay). Long story short, I received no compassion or help from that representative , asked for a supervisor, she said it would not matter, those were the rules. I really would’ve thought someone could’ve worked with me to get us back home at a reasonable price. Thanks for listening.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I really enjoy flying Southwest Airlines. They make me feel like a customer. I especially like the decorations with which the employees decorate.