“Just Gained a Life-Long Customer”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First-time SouthWest flyer. SOLD!!! This airline is servicing travelers properly. I was skeptical about the boarding procedure/baggage limits and carry on. No fear.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (16,814)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We flew to Orlando on 11/10/2017. We landed one hour after a TSA issue which shut down the airport. We sat on the plane for hours waiting for TSA to sweep the airport and re open. The pilot gave announcements and updates. They ran out of snacks. They did have a little water left and offered it to passengers during the hours of waiting. The crew tried hard to answer questions and keep passengers calm and happy. Hours after we landed we were finally allowed off the plane. Within days we received an apology note and voucher for a future flight. This was a TSA issue and no fault of the airlines so sending an apology and voucher was good customer service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Southwest is now my airline of choice for both my business and personal travels. Southwest flights are always on time (at least for me), staff is friendly, onboard entertainment always seems to be reliable, and the price of airfare is reasonable.

Two thumbs up Southwest.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As a small business owner, my corporate travel budget is not something that "Someone Else Pays".. I understand that it's not always what you make but what you keep that matters. Having the ability to travel on short notice and adjust my schedule due to weather or clients who change schedules makes me look like a hero in my business. With Southwest Airlines, I don't ever need to pay EXTRA to make changes..... The website lets me do most of what I need, but the STAFF is always there to help. The crew on the flights are always friendly and helpful too...... My Favorite Airline for sure.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This review encompasses the dozens of flights I have taken on Southwest.

Consistently, Southwest has had the best service and the best prices of all the airlines I've flown. The flight attendants and gate agent are always pleasant and welcoming (an increasingly rare occurrence on other airlines), the flights are comfortable and on time, and they are extremely efficient in keeping their costs down.

The stopovers never bother me, as the environment of the plane is so nice. The lack of first class also doesn't bother me as I never book it haha. They don't have inflight entertainment screens, but I always watch movies on my laptop or phone (Netflix downloads ftw) anyway. I will say that I rarely use their two free checked bag perk, as I'm a chronically light packer, but that is just another Pro in their very uneven Pro/Con list (honestly, I can't think of a single con).

Southwest is the first airline I check before traveling, and I am excited every time they had a new destination to their route map.