“great flight and very nice crew”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 18 October 2017

great trip start to finish all smooth including baggage handling very nice and helpful
crew great snacks

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (25,479)

Reviewed 17 October 2017

How can you go wrong with two free bags checked?

Friendly. Best on-Time airline.

I even got their credit card.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Dave P
Reviewed 17 October 2017

As a loyal Southwest customer I was extremely disappointed with a flight leaving out of Austin. When checking in more than 2 hours to my scheduled flight I was told that my flight was currently boarding and that the gate would be closing in 2 minutes making me miss my flight. When talking with 2 representatives at the ticket counter inside they both mention that my flight was always booked for this time and that I would either need to have a 7 hour wait in the connecting airport or leave the next day. I ultimately deciding on waiting till the flight the next morning which left me to miss work and other associated costs with leaving later. Even worse was when calling Southwest after leaving the airport they said my flight was just delayed leading to a 4th representative with miscommunication. The part that irked me the most was after returning to the destination city I made a call to their customer service department who claimed they cannot make up for the costs of being given the wrong information but will give me a voucher. This gives me ZERO confidence in any future Southwest flights and leads me to believe I might even pay more in costs if anything should happen in my flight time. All in all the miscommunication at the airport was horrendous and the "customer service" experience is even worse.

1  Thank 291chelss
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Great trip but had to change flights and come home one early. Problem: hurricane changed routes. We really appreciated the help and professionalism demonstrated to change of flight process. Thanks.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I love flexibility in my travel and Southwest is the best at this. No charge for changes, no charge for weather issues. Both bags are free as are the carryons. No need to pay more for special seats. They're on time, super pleasant, and all in all worth experiencing. Still love when they go back to their humorous safety instructions which are ideal for helping passengers to focus. They may not have first or business class as others do but they are the best in my book for anything other than long haul trips! That said, happy to hear Hawaii is now part of the itinerary!