“The best airlines I’ve ever flown”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 17 October 2017

They have super friendly employees and they give you free nuts and something else at some point. As for the entertainment, you should have a device with you if you have a long flight. Anyway, they treat customers with care and they have amazing legroom and comfortable seats. I’m pretty sure I will stick to this airline for a very long time.

Write a ReviewReviews (30,578)

Reviewed 16 October 2017

First time experiencing the no assigned seat system Southwest incorporates. It actuallly wasn't bad. The key is to check in online as soon as possible to get a boarding order designation - or if you want to pay a little extra there is another option. Once seated, the staff were extremely attentive and the flight was great. The kiosks where you check your own bags in was a breeze- the best idea ever- shortened my wait time tremendously- very user friendly too! Not paying to check bags- GREAT!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This may have been my worst nightmare of flights in years. The boarding area was overcrowded for a start. Then a number of flights were delayed resulting more overcrowding. Flights were delayed or overbooked resulting a lot of angry passengers.

1  Thank Gerald S
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The staff at the check-in counter were so friendly and personal and made the process easy. The seats were fine and the stewards were very friendly. I love the peanuts and chips and soda that they GIVE you.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Since 1999 we have gone back and forth from SWA, I'd say majority of time 96% we had no issues, other 4% was Mother Nature. I always recommended SWA, the . When can I take my next trip .
Actually asks me when was my last trip(?) Dec 2012 !