“Flying isn't much fun, but Southwest is the best available”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Flying gets more crowded and busy every day, but least Southwest tries to make it as smooth as possible. Check-in is professional and on-board service is friendly and
helpful without intruding.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (16,801)

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Sometimes you take things for granted and that happens with Southwest. You expect professional service before and during the flight and they always deliver.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Flight was on time airport staff at airport and flight crew friendly, service on board good. Comfort par for the course flying on any airline in the united states.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 23 September 2017

My flight from Charleston was on time, and friendly. With Southwest, I've pretty much gotten rid of my fear of flying! I trust the pilots. I hope this continues for the rest of my life because I have friends and family across the country and I want to keep seeing them! THANK YOU Southwest!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 23 September 2017

It has been several years, since before 9/11 that I have flown. This was a business trip. Zero problems at either airport. Excellent staff at Love Field in Dallas. Quick processing of baggage at both airports. Quick processing and professional staff at both TSAs. For some reason, I had to be "frisked" at both airports but I did not feel embarrassed or harassed. My baggage arrived with me at both airports. I had no bags, except my purse, that went inside the cabin with me. It seemed like there was space for everyone's in-cabin baggage. At Love Field airport they are very friendly, accommodating and make the time you wait for your flight very entertaining. Flight was on time. The flight was full but there was plenty of seating. Families with small children and anyone with extra accommodation needs were highly attended to and first on the plane. Had to choose a middle seat because I was one of the last to board. I sat in between 2 very nice people. One shared a drink coupon with me. We had great conversation. The flight attendants had us sing happy birthday to a passenger. We were asked to turn on our overhead lights and as the passenger "blew out the candles" the rest of the passengers turned out the lights in succession from front to back. No problems at Phoenix airport. No problems getting my online boarding passes. Flight back to Dallas I had a B boarding pass. Sat next to a nice gentleman and he gave me the window seat. I used my drink coupon. Had coffee and Kahlua. YUM! Again, the flight attendants were super nice and had a great sense of humor. Our "favorite captain" as he called himself was humorous and informative. We got back to Love Field ahead of schedule. At Love Field baggage claim, our arriving baggage carousel was moved to another carousel and the baggage claim attendant announced that our baggage was probably taking the scenic route to New York. He was just kidding but I do love their sense of humor at Love Field. We maybe waited an extra 5 minutes but our baggage and that of my colleagues came through the carousel shortly after. I will fly Southwest airlines again and I recommend Southwest airlines at Love Field and Phoenix.