“No assigned Seats and witty attendants. I like that.”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This was my first time flying with Southwest and I must say the three things that stood out are: :
1. No assigned seats. ( I was not sure so I asked the attendant at the gate as we were getting ready to board)
2. To me carry on was much easier than another major airline. I was able to carry on my two luggage that met the carry-on criteria. I remember on my trip to California my daughter and I had to end up checking in two luggage as we were boarding. Why did they allow us to pass with these when we checked in the bigger luggage.
3. I had a connecting flight from BWI to Nashville. My Flight from CLT to BWI was very pleasant, not saying the rest of the trip was not. The flight attendants were very pleasant and when we arrived at BWI the flight attendant that was announcing our arrival made the passengers laugh with a witty statement she made. I liked that.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (16,816)

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This was my fourth flight with SW. I really like the boarding process because I know exactly where I'm supposed to be. I checked in right at the 24 hour and received a decent boarding number in the A group. I was able to get a seat on the wing.

We were an hour delayed due to a fuel leak, but the pilot keep us updated frequently.

The flight was a bit bumpy, but nothing major.

The flight attendants were fine and helpful.

I've always been pleased with my SW flights and will most definitely fly this airline in the future.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This flight on Southwest Airlines was very good and on time. Had one stop with no plane change. Was able to move up in our seats. Served drinks and snacks for free. No issues and the stewardess was very kind.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Check in was very easy to do online, with the only thing left was print baggage stickers at the SW kiosk.
The Gate experience was fast and easy. My wife and I were greeted by happy and friendly crew-members when boarding the plane. The plane was clean.
I am about 5 foot 7 inches and there was plenty of legroom for me. The seats actually recline about an inch or so and were comfortable for the approximate 2 hour flight.
Having check our bags in Denver, they were waiting on the baggage claim carousel when we got there.
The thing we like the best about Southwest is the people and the service they give. Southwest might consider 4 additional peanuts per package.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

One thing I like about this airline is the free checked bags. The fares are reasonable as well. When I fly I ask to preboard as I walk quite slow and painfully at times and I have been able to get bulkhead seats each time so far. It has the legroom I need but the seats are a bit tighter because of the trays in the armrests. The flight attendants are friendly and cheerful. I also like the fact the passengers can't congregate by the front lavatory because of proximity to the cockpit.