“Disappointed with attitude”
Review of South African Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our flight from Perth to Johannesburg was uneventful, but we flew at night and our bedding was thrown at our feet in a plastic bag with no help to put it in place. (We were flying Business Class). However it was the return journey that annoyed me. In the middle of the night I jammed my finger in the toilet door because it had been folded back and was hard to close. With split skin and blood dripping I went to the two flight attendants nearby who looked at it and offered a band aid - no disinfectant etc. Later on in the night when the band aid needed changing I approached the head flight attendant requesting a new one, and she said "I'll search around in my bag and see if I can find one". Surely there is a First Aid box on board. Very disappointing.

Date of travel: September 2018
2  Thank vickaye
Write a ReviewReviews (3,676)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This will be the last time I will ever fly SAA. Worst service ever. I think I was supposed to get up and serve myself. The stewardesses very, very unfriendly. Forget asking for something. Just a really, really bad experience to never be repeated!! I have flown with them twice. There will not be a third time

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank dosumeal
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Plane looked new but very little worked on the flight there. The entertainment system had to be reset the whole time. Coming back a week later nothing worked very long 3h30 flight can read the in flight magazine only so many times. Unfortunately only two choices of carrier but SAA will not be my chouce again.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have flied before from East London to Durban,this time i flew to Johannesburg the flight attendents were so helpful even though it was my second time but the hospitality was on another level also the book i read there was very informative i would advise passengers to brows through those books you might learn a lot,the books do not only contain information about the flight but you get to read about how to grow a business.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly and helpful staff left and arrived on time. No complaints. Standard flight. Nothing to add .

Date of travel: November 2018