“Awesome experience with SIA while traveling to Munich”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 26 February 2019 via mobile

My Husband and I had a wonderful experience with SIA in January 2019 while travelling to Munich from Singapore with our 1.5 years old Son !! We were hesitated at first due to the cost of the tickets. Well, I think we made the right choice especially with baby/toddler. The air stewardess and Steward are helpful & friendly. There is one steward named Justin, he sang & gave him toys to pacify my cranky boy!! Oh my, what can I asked for!! Well done SIA!! My first choice as always~

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (25,120)

Reviewed 26 February 2019 via mobile

I have been flying Singapore Airlines (SIA) since they started Singapore - Nadi ( Fiji Islands) route, and it is undoubtedly my favorite airline. I lived in Fiji at the time, used to fly to Sri Lanka once a year...this was such a hassle because of my SL passport. I need a transit visa to pass through Australia or Hong Kong (even for a 3 hour layover ).
The simple truth about Singapore Airlines is, it is run by professionals, according to a plan. They have a vision. It is demonstrated through out SIA history. They strive to deliver the best passenger experience. SQ in-flight service is exceptional, I feel well trained crew is the key of SQ success. They serve beautiful tea and the food is almost always excellent, can't say the same about their wines though. Last time I was flying i heard another passenger saying "I don't like airline food but that was a great meal". For me the highlight of flying SIA is transiting via Changi Airport. I don't need a visa to fly via Singapore, which is an immense relief! I also feel safe with SIA and at Changi Airport, both huge success stories of Singapore. I mostly fly alone so safety is v important. Enormous thought and consideration has been given to every product and service feature of Changi Airport. Every terminal is equipped with a well staffed information desk, plenty clocks (that helps you to keep track of the local time so you don't miss your next flight), and flight information display systems. Public toilets are clean, spacious, some are Zen like, shuttle buses between terminals run every 3 minutes (access is super easy). I always look forward to my layover at Changi..with gorgeous indoor gardens, water falls, public space art, and butterfly gardens to soothe the senses of the tired traveler, it is never a long boring transit at Changi. It is no wonder Changi has been named the world's best airport for 6 consecutive years. Wherever I go, whenever I travel, SIA is my number one choice.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2019 via mobile

I would like to personally commend flight Stewardess Felicia Tok who was extremely patient during my entire flight from Hong Kong to Singapore some time in January. It was my first time traveling alone with my 7 months old baby and I was worried that my baby would cry the entire time but the moment we boarded, Felicia presented my baby with a Olaf toy and kept dropping by my seat to check if everything was okay.

The flight didn’t turn out to be as stressful as I thought it would be (kudos to my rather obedient infant) but, still, all these wouldn’t have happened if the crew members weren’t helpful.

Thank you so much!

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 26 February 2019

The food was fine. The Flights left on time. There was enough legroom (just). The seats were comfortable. It was reasonably priced. (you get what you pay for).
I felt safe.

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 26 February 2019 via mobile

We booked the tickets back from Koh Samui to Bali with Singapore airlines and it was amazing and convenient experiences ever. Super top friendly, attentive stewardess. The food was delicious. One of the best airlines

Date of travel: February 2019
    • Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.