“The shortest way for the longest flight”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 21 February 2018

First time with Singapore after many trips on the same line with Emirates. Everything was ok: good confort, high level service. Quick and easy connection in Singapore. Probably there isn't a better option at the moment on this line.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (15,970)

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Traveling on a Round-the-World Business Class ticket and ended up booked in Economy after Star Alliance cancelled my downline space. Was told I would be seated in Business Class on day or travel is seats available. Business was wide open and they acknowledged I paid for a Business ticket. After trying to negotiate a Business seat, without success for NO REASON AT ALL, the supervisor, name not necessary since he’d rather be remembered for his rudeness, yelled at me in front of everyone at check in and said that since I am a Global Services member with United, I should understand their decision to make me fly coach when I paid for Business Class. Well after they lost my luggage on the previous flight, Singapore Air clearly isn’t interested in my business and probably not interested in yours!

2  Thank Keith K
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I flew from Penang to Singapore on Silkair and then from Singapore to Melbourne on SIA and both flights were on time and the service as always was efficient , courteous and done with a smile .Have flown with SIA many times and always feel as though I am the only passenger on the aircraft , which obviously I was not , but that sense of care is why I always fly SIA all over the world .

Reviewed 21 February 2018

13 hour flight, so paid for emergency exit seats. Worth every penny.
More space than Premium economy.
Service, food and drink excellent.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My overall experience was very good. I thought the Business Class Lounge food and beverage offering was relatively poor. My plane seat was the largest (width) I have ever sat in with room for two persons but not necessarily the most comfortable. The in flight service and food was of an excellent standard.

1  Thank peterlW9238VB