“Over & Beyond in service”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 16 December 2017

For some reason this had shown up under another airline. Credit MUST GO where credit is due - Singapore Airlines
There was something on the meal plate that my wife enjoyed - 2 days later I got an email from the chief purser providing receipies and where one could buy that product. And if that was not enough, the purser followed up with pictures taken in a grocery store of similar products that I may be able to find in Canada.
No wonder Singapore Airlines is rated so high

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,732)

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Flew with SAL to London and return premium economy. We paid good money for the flights and were left disappointed.
The pluses are slightly extra leg room, noise cancelling headphones and as a couple you can have two seats on the side.
The negatives the arm rests are fixed so you are unable to lift them. You cannot lean against the window to help you sleep as the gap is too big.
I was excited about having champagne so when the hostess came with the cart asked for my glass. She poured it into a small plastic cup I think I got about an inch. They advertise various cocktails. My husband asked what she could make her reply Bacardi and coke.
We decided to do book the cook which I found annoying as they bring them out before meal service so if you wanted to have a glass of wine with dinner or anything other than water you were almost finished your meal before the cart came around. Did not find book the cook anything special at all. When in London cancelled all the book the Cook on the return flight.
The toilets for premium economy are half way down the economy section.
My bag did not make the Singapore London leg had to wait 16 hours for it to arrive.
It would be hard going back to economy on a long haul flight but it cost us more than double for premium with SAL and certainly felt we didn’t get what we paid for.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Well I have to say I was impressed which is no easy feat especially when it comes to airlines but none the less I felt they deserve my recognition.

Time keeping was exceptional, prices were reasonable, food was delicious varied and hot, seats were comfortable over 18 hours of flight time, the staff once you get over their stunning uniforms are incredibly friendly welcoming professional very helpful and by far the best I have ever encountered.

I will always fly Singapore whenever I can and you should too!

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I got flight to Japan with transit to Singapore.. it was a great experience. the interior was decorated with christmas ornament.. so beautiful.. thank you for the great experience ❤️

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Good average airline with comfy seats, reasonable legroom and a footrest. Food was nice and service good. Toilets nice and clean which is always a plus.