“First time SAS traveler”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew with SAS for the first time recently. One flight from EWR to CPH, another from AMS to CPH and then from CPH to EWR. Very happy overall with the airline. SAS Plus is worth the extra money because you get priority boarding, extra seat space, priority luggage. Flight attendants and gate staff were good. SAS lounges were OK. A few issues...during boarding, they did not seem to check to ensure priority passengers got on first. The flight from CPH was on an old, backup plane and it showed. (However, it was better than having the flight canceled). The food was geared towards Scandinavians, which was fine, however not to my taste. All in all, I would definitely fly with SAS again

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,045)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a very pleasant flight, A "brand new" plane, A320neo, with new interior and wifi. Friendly crew, the food on SAS flights in Plus leaves a lot to be desired, but 36 minutes flight time doesn't necessitate a lot of food. Advantage of SAS Plus service is that you do have a choice of food, but not the most exciting food.
Did use the wifi, watching Netflix, and I was impressed by the speed. This was good, and as a Plus passenger and Silver EuroBonus member it was free. Nice.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During early October I flew SAS within Scandinavia three times...first from CDG to Oslo, then from Oslo to Stavanger, and finally from Stavanger to London, via Oslo. All four flights impressed me with the efficiency of baggage handling, departure loading, timeliness, and food in flight. My reservations were made via Expedia, and the service provided to Star Alliance members was an unexpected benefit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have flown countless times with SAS during the last 30 years, and my expectations were not too high when I went online to book a flight for my fishing trip to Iceland.
But then I discovered that for just small extra charge, I was offered a Plus ticket, which allowed me one extra check in bag, and also meal and drinks included. Since I am dragging a lot of gear for fishing trips, I booked this, and it was actually very well worth it.
First of all, it cost less than buying the extra bag on an economy ticket. Secondly, I was invited to fast track in security. The flight was on time, and service on board was excellent. In Reykjavik, my bags came first out, with priority tags on it, and suddenly my impression of SAS as a fast declining Airline was turned around to: I am flying SAS Plus also next time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Seat comfort, rather hard, and food, not very tasty, left something to be desired. Flight attendants were great. Smooth flight.