“Refund”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 29 September 2020

Had a flight to Dublin cancelled and Italy rescheduled and requested a refund .. was originally told this would take a bit of extra time and would have to wait.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions I waited a few months then contacted Ryanair 10 days ago.
Got both refunds back within timescale they promised.
All I can say either be patient and wait or contact them on the on line chat.
Only used them once before and was happy with flight and price..probably use them in future but will wait when all back to some kind of normal.
Thank you..

Date of travel: June 2020
1  Thank Tommy-Ruff
Write a reviewReviews (78,761)

Reviewed 29 September 2020

I booked during Covid crisis based upon promise that one could change flights for no charge if booked in July/August. When I tried to change the flight, it was not possible as no alternatives were offered. My flight date expired and I was cheated out of just under £300. This business has propped itself up at the expense of the duped public. A dismal effort, and I hope that the public will remember!

• Check-in and boarding
3  Thank 784juliant
Reviewed 29 September 2020

Very good flight. We were boarded safely and orderly amid covid restrictions. Crew were polite, curtious and attentive. A couple of passengers had to be reminded about the rules of keeping masks on during the flight and they allowed others to sit in vacant seats until landing to maintain distance where possible. We were offered water regularly and crew assisted passengers with toilet breaks. In this climate of "have a go at Ryanair" our exoerience was very good. Thankyou Ryanair, we look forward to our next flight with you.

Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

Flew to Manchester for a long weekend in UK having booked very good value tickets during a recent sale. We boarded ahead of time for both the outbound and return flights. The aircraft were clean, the crews very professional and they politely but firmly enforced the covid rules on board. We took off and landed early on both flights. Very good value.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

If my company acted the way they do we would have trading standards all over us. Why are they any different? Cancelled flights, left at a foreign airport. No social distancing whatsoever. Avoid any dealings with them.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Brian F
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.