“Underrated!”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

I havent flown for 21 years due to a fear of flying. I took my 9 year old daughter to Dublin for a 'test flight' as she is due to go on a longer flight with another family member and hasnt flown before and was very nervous.

I've heard a fair bit of negativity about Ryanair but we needed cheap flights.

I was not disappointed I love how Ryanair make it so easy to tailor your flights according to what you require when it comes to baggage etc.

We had a lovely short smooth flight, and a pleasant experience. Staff were friendly, cheerful, professional and helpful. The flight was on time and the plane was clean and comfortable.

The app, and website was easy to navigate and tickets were easy to book and reasonably priced.

I have seen the negative reviews and they are mostly posted by people who either didn't read the rules and information, turned up late or broke the rules, or expected premium services for economical and basic prices. You get what you pay for, if you want luxury, you pay for it.

I personally wont hesitate to fly with Ryanair again and we will be planning another trip very soon.(...also, follow them on twitter, they are too funny)

3  Thank lucycE606KU
Write a reviewReviews (78,761)

Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

Big thanks to Ryanair, very impressed with my total travel experience when I flew from Stansted to Belfast recently, check in at both ends was excellent, cabin crew were brilliant, only warning would be to make sure your carry on bag is small if you chose to fly non priority, I only had a small backpack so was fine but a lot people got charged £25 at the boarding gate for having oversized carry luggage.

1  Thank Goonerkev72
Reviewed 26 July 2020

Wont pay me my money back they owe me money for about 3 months now, phone numbers not working, chat not working. Worst experience.

1  Thank Stack311
Reviewed 26 July 2020

I usually travel with Ryanair but after today I definitely reconsider. At first I bought fast track that was waist of money, Ryanair didn't inform that the fast track lane is closed but without any problems took my money. Then it came to boarding and my bag after number of years used as a cabin bag, not anymore fit in. Always fit in a head compartment, but they refused and cashed from me another €25. And plane is a half empty. What made me most crossed, they randomly checked some passangers. Is equality or they are choosing by a nationality. I forgot to mention that prior to this I helped 3 Luxembourg as they didn't have a card to pay their fee & were refused to board in. They are not satisfied to have costumers returned they need to skin them for more money. I think is disgraceful.

1  Thank LP61657
Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

Terrible company - avoid at all costs. I will definitely never be booking a flight with Ryanair again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
1  Thank giuse326
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.