“Efficient comfortable flight”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 11 October 2019 via mobile

Efficient comfortable flight from Liverpool to Bari. Friendly staff, decent leg room and just a slight delay leaving Liverpool.

Date of travel: September 2019
1  Thank janetreader09
Write a reviewReviews (78,842)

Reviewed 11 October 2019 via mobile

The flight was great, service was fine, check in process was long as well as passport control. Would fly again with this airline

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
2  Thank Asteroid2015
Reviewed 11 October 2019

I bought water on flight which was supposed to cost 3 euros but when I landed, I found out I was charged 75SEK (about 7EUR)

1  Thank Daniel C
Reviewed 11 October 2019 via mobile

Recently returned from Dubrovnik using Ryanair. I was bitten twice by fleas during the flight. I actually seen a flea jumping from my arm. A friend was bitten once. The plane was filthy for the return flight to Belfast had not been cleaned. Food all over seats etc. Never again!!

1  Thank 158normanh
Reviewed 11 October 2019 via mobile

Had a good flight with Ryanair no problems was running late but not airlines fault was the airport that held us up friendly staff easy to organize with luggage very generous with carry on 10kg plus handbag and 20kg in hold can recommend

1  Thank WendyMacD
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.