“Lowcost is lowcost”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not expecting much from lowcost - no real disappointment as well as no real pleasure. Knees abut the front chair, priority boarding gives you around 1 minute priority. At least stuff is nice and the flight ends on time.

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (60,643)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had to fly to alicante quickly for business/leisure, unfortunately at East Midlands there is little choice so we flew Ryanair.
Flight was good value for 2 but by the time I'd printed boarding passes to avoid charge at airport,you had to choose seats...more cost...no overhead baggage allowed..we had no bags small enough..so had to buy a couple off Amazon..they arrived..more like the size of a lunchbox!! It just seemed to go on and on infact every day for 3 days before we flew I had 2/3 emails a day from Ryanair giving me the opportunity to buy luggage space!!
The flight itself was ok and relatively on time but I swear their aircraft have shrunk in space within the last year!
If you've got no choice fly Ryanair but after all the add ons it's not as cheap as you think.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The airport experience was just awful. I had been unable to "check in" because the internet was not good where we had been staying. We arrived at the airport more than 2 hours before departure. A man behind the counter told us it would cost 55 euros per person for him to check us in! And we were "lucky" it was more than 2 hours before departure or our tickets would be cancelled due to not checking in! he smirked the whole time and he was not busy--there WERE NO OTHER PASSENGERS around. He refused to help me check in on the phone. I was able to do it. hurray. Then at the gate, I had trouble bringing up the boarding pass. Their website kept going in and out--each time I had to go through the whole process again and again for all the check points. The trains in Portugal are fabulous, inexpensive and high speed. next time I will take the train. I would never fly RyanAir again, ever. The tickets were expensive and we paid extra to check our bags.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The title says it all, everything about Ryanair sucks apart from the price. I want cheap flights so that's ok but they're not good

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The information regarding hand luggage was confusing. The staff were pleasant and efficient. The flight was on time.