“Customer service”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was wrongly informed by a non-Ryan air staff member at the airport that I could drink my own alcohol on-board the during flight, one of the male flight attendants who had a face like a slapped cod fish throughout the flight rudely snatched the bottle from my friends hand and confiscated it, bad customer service right there from this individual!, I wouldn't have minded if he simply asked us to stop drinking rather than grabbing the bottle in the manner that he did.The rest of the staff I had no problem with and were very pleasant. On-board food and drinks are pricey.

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (60,469)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Never had problems with Ryanair. Good flight, good pilots, enough leg room. The Best parts are The prices and The ofers they have. The only thing I don't like is that they changed The baggage policy and you don't have The 10 kg bag Free of charge anymore. They were The only low cost company with 2 Hand baggages. Not anymore. That's The biggest minus for them.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I chose Ryanair from Budapest to Copenhagen because it's cheaper and it's a direct flight. So for me, it's a good value for money. The plane is OK. The staff were OK, and the service were just fine. I'm satisfied. Ps. I had flewn with Ryanair few times already before. So far so good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

People often complain but truth be told they are an economy airline that does what it says on the tin!
We live in Spain in the winter and back home for summer and once a month I have to go back to UK , always use them, uncomfortable, squashed but on time and inexpensive, I go for around £58 return you’ll find it hard to beat. Not yet charging for the toilets but I’m sure it won’t be long!

• In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just another Ryanair flight, you get what you pay for! Cheap and cheerful, but gets you from A to B.

Date of travel: January 2019