“On time but very uncomfortable”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You just have to remember that it is the cheapest even with the add ons. It took off on time and arrived early so was very efficient. But the seats were so narrow, set at upright with no lower back support and so it was THE most uncomfortable flight I've experienced. The return flight was an older plane and even though the seats were just as narrow they were more comfortable.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (55,428)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

How do Ryanair get away with running a company that rips its customers off at every turn. Some governing body should get involved and stop this outrageous con artist from cheating people with added extras that no other airline have. The little that you save on the airline ticket they more than make back fourfold with all these extra charges and fines they force on you. Disgraceful company never used them before and will never use them again . Everyone should stop using this company at all costs and in the long run save themselves a lot of hassle and money by flying with an airline that has some morals and decent customer care

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank cariwestren
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My flight was booked through a 3rd party so cannot comment on the booking process. As ever with Ryanair, they squeeze every last penny out of you, pay extra for baggage, pay extra to sit together, pay extra for this, pay extra for that, it would have been cheaper in the long run to book with a decent airline! On arrival at the airport we were greeted with huge ques to drop our bags, this is purely down to cutting back as far as possible on staff, it was ridiculous, took over an hour and half to get rid of our bags. The gate was disorganised, we were sent to board the plane, only to find a locked door so a plane full of people stood on the stairs. Once eventually on the plane, which was very old, the seats were rock hard and unconfortable, but leg room was excellent, actually was more leg room than most airlines. The flight was uneventful and it did get us there, but I would not use Ryanair again, too many extras and too poor a service at the airport.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't usually pay for priority and 2 cabin bags. This time I did and guess what? They made me put my second bag under an empty seat in one of the front rows and my back pack under my feet.

It's amazing how strict they are when you screw up in some way and how relaxed they are when they do. They offer very little in general - small, non reclining seats without even the little net in front so you can store your bottle of water or book.

All in all, when I find tickets for 30-60 euro each way, I am happy to choose them, when their price goes above that and, even above other airlines, I get the feeling I am getting ripped off.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

No issues really except we could not check in our luggage until 2 hours before despite online check in. This made us lose time in the airport lounge. We could have checked it in early if we paid £16 for priority check in. The flight was on time with no issues there or back.

Date of travel: September 2018