“Low cost Airline means sometimes great, sometimes not so.”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely small airport. Booking in bags very easy. Once on board fairly comfortable. Quick turn around of flight meant not spotless. Cabin crew appeared to be very rushed in everything they did. Not paying attention to customers. Looked like they were all in training. Had coffee which was nice, not too hot which it can be most times. Wanted a sandwich but staff missed out our row so waited till returned with drinks.Was not a problem but then they carried on up isle with out taking payment. Did manage to gain their attention on return. Flight smooth. We will fly with Ryanair again. Value for money.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (54,567)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Early flight out. Check in of baggage very smooth. Getting on flight fairly well organised. Seat room not large but all cheap airlines are the same. Staff friendly and helpful. Food,drinks all timed to perfection. We just had coffee on flight. Was ok but a little too hot.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Never again will I fly Ryan air especially to Stansted. 3rd time I've flown here and same problem again. Wait for shuttle then passport control 30 electronic booths only 12 open and half them don't work properly. Now been waiting 1hr for luggage and they just said by at least another 20mins as only just started unloading. Last time from Edinburgh was same but 2hrs 30mins wait. Total in compitence

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew Porto - Copenhagen (3 h 15 min). It was very effective, professional and we landed ten minutes prior to set time of arrival.

With Ryanair you have to know the ticket is cheap because they make the big money on your mistakes. So make sure you check in online to avoid the airport check-in fee on € 50 and choose the right ticket for you luggage size and number of bags.

Check in went very smoothly and everyone found their seats fast, maybe thanks to the marking front/rear door on the boarding passes. You are not offered anything for free on the flight but they sell food, perfumes and lottery tickets.

Information onboard was good.

For a cheap quick flight I can recommend flying with Ryanair.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had booked our flights then later decided to book some checked in bags then I run off our boarding passes. Got to the airport and joined the queue to self-check the bags only to be told that as our boarding passes didn't had any checked bags listed on them that they would be taken from us at the Gate. We were just about to go through into Departures when I realised that we had liquids in our cases which were over 100 ml - which was one of the reasons we were checking in our bags. Went back to the self-check in were the same member of staff started to argue that as our boarding passes didn't show bags we were to do as instructed earlier. Luckily I had with me the confirmation e-mail which confirmed I had paid for checked in bags and I insisted on seeing a supervisor. They instructed us to go to the desk where our bags would be checked in. At the desk again the staff tried to tell us to go to the Gate. I showed the e-mail and when they checked our booking on their computer system - guess what - I was right and our bags were checked in. I enquired as to what to do on the way back as clearly were would have the same problem. I was told that as their "system" had the details correct we would have no problem self checking in the bags on the return leg.
On our way back - your right - we couldn't check in the bags. Again |i had to stand my ground when told to go to the gate. Eventually our bags were checked in manually.

SORT YOURSELVES OUT RYANAIR!!

1  Thank ivor123