“Smooth flight and good service 1st May 2018”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I had a very smooth boarding and fairly on time - Bari airport was small and easy to navigate, nice shops and a good shop filled with local produce - great to bring home a bottle of primitivo (red wine from the Puglia region). Back to the flight the lead stewardess who was Russian had a great personality and made people feel very at ease. There was hardly any turbulence on the flight. The flight price was also very good to. Would happily fly with them again - there again I am a frequent flyer.
I also get a great sense of appreciation for these low cost airlines which have opened up such a wide range of destinations to explore and when booked in advance make it really affordable as was the case with the amazing adventure we had in Puglia.
Puglia with Ryanair was a good way to fly and see the treasures of this amazing reason.

Date of travel: May 2018
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (78,767)

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Great flight on time with our outbound and also our return flight. Payed a little extra this time and got to choose our seats and priority boarding. Not sure why people moan about this company, I think they offer a great service at a great price

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Whenever I would look to book flights, I always avoided choosing one with Ryanair even though on several occasions they would come out cheaper. Reading bad press and comments I tended to think you get what you pay for and always had a low expectation of this company. However due to needing to fly to Alicante quick due to a family emergency k reluctantly booked flights with Ryanair. The website was quick and easy to use. I liked that it also gave you the option to see flight price's on days alongside those you wanted to compare if some flexibility with travel. Once I'd selected my flights and gone to do my boarding pass, I noticed my phone had spell checked and my name came out different to the passport. Calling the customs service line did take sometime to answer but when I did get through I expected a charge but they did it for free. Paying a small charge allowed me two bag's to take on board and priority boarding and was quick and easy although even without priority, the time to board was also quick. Flights left on time both ways. Seats were very comfortable and all the staff were very nice and helpful on the flight, airport and on the phones. Just booked another flight with them again as really happy with the service.

Date of travel: May 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Heard so many bad reviews but it was really unnecessary for me to be worried! Flight on time, great service, no drama with luggage! Very happy customer. That was my first flight with Ryanair and would definitely recommend

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Boarded smoothly and efficiently , very friendly cabin crew , legroom good as we had one of the new Sky Interior aircraft's, huge selection of food from the menu , landed on time , a very good flight !

Date of travel: October 2017
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.