“Not at all bad”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We hear so many criticising Ryanair, some with genuine gripes but not so often praise.
I flew back to France on 17th Feb 2018, I entered Stansted with everything in order, booked as priority as now this is the only way to take a carry on bag.
Security, showed my pass which was placed on the tray before scanner & upon retrieval it was gone..no trace..panic..! what to do? I have heard horror stories of having to pay excessive amounts for a new on & even stories of having to buy a new ticket a premium price..Without delay I made my way towards the boarding gates where Ryanair usually board & approached the customer services, holding my breath, explained the situation & was met with a very sympathetic response, not only that but with a few comical dialogue exchanges, this great guy...see photo. I forgot to even ask his name, printed me a new one without any quibbles, I hope this will not loose him his job but conversely he clocked several notches on the publicity scale for Ryanair's positive rating & deserves promotion & or a raise. I will add here in the last 8 month I have flown with Ryanair to varying destinations & for me I have no issues at all. Thanks Ryanair.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (37,304)

Reviewed 24 February 2018

cheap and correct fly by Ryanair. The boarding space in Marseille is not friendly but for a short travel is less important. What say more : 10 € per fly!!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I flew Ryanair FR666 from Dublin to Birmingham on February the 14th, home from a day trip to Dublin. The terminal they use at Dublin was extremely far away from the main area where all the shops and restaurants are, I also found it to be dirty, however there was enough seating to stay happy. The flight itself was a short hop, however the plane was very loud. I have flown ryanair a few times before this time and don't remember it being so loud, but since the flight was short it wasn't a big deal. The crew were helpful and friendly and the food was very reasonably priced, though drinks were a bit pricey at €2 for a 150ml can of lemonade.
The ticket was £12 (allowing for exchange form euros) and the seat reservation was £2.50!! (Although it was on sale from £4 but still). I would recommend Ryanair to a friend, however I also recommend that if flying from Dublin, aloe a lot of time for getting to the gate.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

The flight was delayed for over an hour, small plane, didn't appear to be clean.

Not sure what Priority Boarding is about, didn't seem to work, waste of money.

Poor communication and organisation by boarding staff.

You don't get what you pay for.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I hate flying so always pay to book a seat and because I’m an addict for my hair products I always pay for hold luggage. With Ryanair it usually works out cheaper to opt for plus whic also gives you priority booking. Let’s not kid ourselves it’s a no frills flight and not a young plane but I just take ,y iPad, watch a film and drink a coffee. Two and a half hours isn’t bad.