“You get what you pay for”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 9 February 2018

The flight was on time both ways, the seats are slightly cramped, no pocket in front of the seat to put magazines etc, it costs more money for to book seats together and bags etc
However, the flights are cheap so you can't really complain, if you want better you would have to pay for it!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (44,429)

Reviewed 9 February 2018

The check in was simple and fast, flight itself was good and on time . The cab crew were efficient and polite. My only complaint was that it was a very tight squeeze in the seats we had (being a big bloke I could not get the arm rests down) and this seemed to worry the person next to me who asked the cabin crew if this was allowed they were great telling him that if the arm rest could not come down it was ok and still safe.I was uncomfortable the whole flight due to lack of leg room. All in it was a good flight but not comfy for a person of my size.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Well what can one say about Ryanair, I have used them on numerous occasions, my recent trip with them went without a hitch flight on time both ways, crew very friendly and smiling, Ryanair are great as long as your at The departure gate on time, can't argue with the price of the flight but I did have to pay €5 to sit beside my wife, hand luggage going into the hold no problem with that, all in all a good experience this time with Ryanair.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Basic fight no frills both the outbound and inbound were on time, access to the plane was poor we had to walk and climb up some poor access steps

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Efficient no frills service. Took off and landed on time. On board food and drink is the only let down - too expensive, inferior quality.