“Great service, great prices”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Flew to Alicante with ftiends for a celebration weekend.
We flew out very early on a damp Friday morning but the welcome on board was warm and sunny...
The flight was full of groups of girls / ladies and lads / gents a heading for some sun and fun. The cabin crew were polite, good fun and professional, even at such an early hour.
Hot and cold snacks were available to purchase along with a duty free service.
I recommend Ryanair for short haul flights 100% and will definitely be travelling with them again.

Write a ReviewReviews (30,959)

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I didn't have the highest expectations from Ryanair as I keep hearing bad things.

They came up the cheapest for my quick trip though so I went ahead and booked.

Ok so....everything was spot on.The outward service and flight was faultless. Smiley staff both at the airport and inflight. Pleasant foods good service. Th inside of the plane could have had a scrub down but it literally landed and then took off with us again so the staff are given no time to do this.

The seats where comfortable.

Return flight was delayed by 20 mins but no issue. Staff kept us informed and agai, service at the airport and inflight were faultless.

I would have given five stars if the plane had been cleaner inside BUT this is no critisism of staff are plane literally lands, passengers get off and it's loaded straight away with new passengers so they have no time.

I will definitely use them again

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Couldn't fault this flight,I'm 6ft tall and had enough leg room with even some to spare!Had considered paying for extra but hadn't wanted to make extra work for person booking flight!was relieved and delighted and surprised to find this out as I sat down ready for our holiday !

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I booked my flight a few months ago, so even with extra baggage, I did not pay much. Also I got priority boarding including in the price.
My credit card (actually it's a debit card) was not accepted for transactions ( I am with GWK TRAVELEX, but with other airlines it is fine)
Delayed flight. Most times I fly with Ryanair, there is a delay.
The staff were partially friendly, but also abrupt.
No information given about the upcoming weather at the destination, nor birthday time spoken to the passengers about the estimated time of arrival.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I have booked and paid for this trip and one to malta and have just received an e mail making me pay extra to take on board the normal overhead luggage case that I have always taken before.Absolutely outrageous and the final straw.i will never fly with them again.

1  Thank patbrownett