“No Refund on refundable ticket - Airline Flight Cancellation”
Review of Royal Jordanian

Reviewed 30 December 2020

The airline cancelled my return flight due to Covid. When they resumed service temporarily they asked me to pay for a one way ticket back. They did not honor the return portion of my $4000 business class ticket which is %100 refundable according to the ticket rules. This is called robbery and unethical business practice.
I would avoid RJ at all costs.

Date of travel: April 2020
    • Customer service
1  Thank 963webl
Write a reviewReviews (2,100)

Reviewed 28 December 2020

Bad, bad, bad. Not going to waste my time explaining, fly with them and you will see.

I guess I need to write 100 characters so there you go.

Date of travel: December 2020
Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

They cancelled my flight in April due the pandemic and until today they did not give my money back...no refund..please, DO NOT FLY ROYAL JORDANIAN AIRLINES!!

Date of travel: December 2020
Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

I was supposed to travel but my flight got canceled due to the pandemic. I got a voucher even though I wanted to be refunded but my sister needed to travel urgently. I called customer services and Mr. S.R. Helped me tremendously and made the process easy to rebook a flight for my sister using the voucher instead of waiting for days for the email to go through. Really appreciate it!

Date of travel: November 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Reviewed 20 November 2020

We were about to travel in march 2019 but the flight cancelled because of covid 19. They did not want to give us our money back. The gave us only credit that we can not use as they fly only on certain days and their fare is so expensive compared to their modest service and seating. We sacrificed our comfort to save money as we are big family but we lost our money for this airline. I will not recommend at all.

Date of travel: March 2020