“Royal Jordanian provides a basic service in couch cabin”
Review of Royal Jordanian

Reviewed 9 December 2019

overall the flight was good, however they are very stringent on brevages (water or alcohol),
Mostly for such a long flight, there is no 'in flight' refreshments, unless you go all the way back to the kitchen and ask for it.
the first meal is good, the arrival to amman breakfast, was just bread/jelly/butter. nothing special,
seats are razonably confortable, not the best or the worse.
entretainment was good, good variety of selections.

Date of travel: November 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (2,096)

Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

Overall pretty pleased with most of the flight experience.

Only negatives is no online check in and the cabin crew NEVER smile! They ran out of Diet Coke and couldn’t be bothered to check.

Date of travel: October 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Going to Israel with AA and RJ was not a problem. As you know AA only serves cold/hot beverage and cookies. RY being international served us diner and the next day breakfast at reasonable hours. The seats in couch were reasonably comfortable. Now on my way back with the same route, we had lunch/diner upon boarding the plane around 11h30 AM. The flight attendants were circulating serving us water. The next day, we were served 1h15 before landing that means we were starving for more than 9 hours. Yes 9 hours! What saved me not to faint were my sandwiches packed the day before. Yes I started not feeing well and was offered 2 sandwiches until the flight attendants would wheel the food. The quantity of food offered was not big enough. The movie selection onboard was very old. I made sure I wrote online 4 reviews hoping that the service in general would improve. If I would fly again with RJ? Yes because I know what to expect and as far as I landed well on both legs of my trip, this is fine with me. I traveled with my miles and prefer to chose a budget airline than BA or Iberia which charge exorbitant taxes and fees.

Date of travel: November 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

Counter and call center in Montreal very professional
Got very helpful information From Rola AlHaj
And even she help us to book our flight from Amman to Athens.
Comfortable helpful stuff departure and arrival on time.

Date of travel: December 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Latest Boeing 787 Dreamliner that is nicely appointed with comfy seats and plenty of standard leg room, nice size screens with some good films and games. The staff were all pleasant and nothing too much trouble, all on time both ways, I would use again.

Date of travel: October 2019