“Rude customer support ”
Review of Royal Jordanian

Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

BEWARE most flights coming and leaving the United States will make a refueling stop in Canada you will not leave the flight but need a visa . If you are not a US citizen or green card holder or from a country that can do a transit visa Canada will decline your visa . Royal Jordanian will not help with the process and have no clue about the process or even the website to apply . If you book through a third party it’s even worse they will charge you a fee to change the flight for you or they will cancel without a refund . Very rude customer service will hang up the phone several times on you because they are not patient . Will not travel again with them .

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (2,099)

Reviewed 3 December 2019

Flight cancelled without notifying customers - only notified once you arrive at airport with no reason for cancellation. Attitude is very rude when replying to customers (such as: I do not know anything - go call customer service!!). Literally you are left alone without any guidance on what to do next.

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank Ghimar D
Reviewed 1 December 2019

I would like to thank u for ur prices i saw in royal jordan flight for 500$ ! I search in wego maybe i find less then i surprised that i found the same flight for 300$ !! Wow thank you so much and the service was fast and reminded me all the time by email i pay by paypal good job

• Check-in and boarding
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
Reviewed 25 November 2019

My review is a bit of a rant on the lack of customer care by the flight attendants on our plane, which is evident based on other reviews of RJ. It was very apparent that they did not care about the passengers during our 12+ hour flight. The services were sufficient for economy class. And since I generally fly business class, due to the nature of my job, I didn't expect anything more than them doing their job and providing proper customer service.

Due to my mother's age and medication requirements for joint pain, I paid extra to purchase the bulk-head seats on our recent flight so she would be able to get up and down with ease and have easy access to the rest rooms. Before the flight took off, it became apparent that the bathrooms on the left side of the plane, the side we were on, were all broken. There was no communication by the flight attendants or crew that there would be a problem and all the passengers would need to use the 2 remaining restrooms on the right side of the plane. No announcement, no signage, etc. This caused lines and confusion for the entire 12-hour flight. Not only were people standing all around us, they were tripping on my mother's seat, feet, and entertainment system. At one point a flight attendant even crashed into her entertainment center, ripping the headphones right out of the unit and her ears.

The lack of communication by the crew caused extreme undue stress to all of us who paid for the seats in that row. We spent the entire flight surrounded by angry passengers, and the lack of flight attendants near by to communicate that the bathrooms were broken. There were at least 10 people surrounding us in line the entire flight!

Reviewed 24 November 2019

Check in and boarding was pretty smooth and the flight was on time. Food was ok without going beyond that. The Movies on offer were really poor.

Otherwise comfortable flight